The Jordan by Windsor brings modern home living to the middle of the best location with our Uptown Dallas apartments. Make the most of everything the city has to offer — vibrant days, electric nights, dazzling panoramas.
60 results found.
Category Locations List
Bars and Restaurants
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Cedars
- Childrens Aquarium at Fair Park
- Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas
- Cotton Bowl® Stadium
- Dallas Farmers Market
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas Symphony
- Giant Eyeball
- House of Blues Dallas
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
- Old Red Museum of Dallas County History & Culture
- Reunion Tower
- The Bomb Factory
- The Dallas World Aquarium
- The Hoglund Foundation Theater at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
Apartments Near Downtown DallasVisit the walkable and well-connected State Thomas neighborhood, McKinney Avenue, Klyde Warren Park, Crescent Court, and the Arts District. Our 2355 Thomas Ave location is close to McKinney & Olive as well as Downtown Dallas for exquisite dining, shopping, services, entertainment, and recreation opportunities. The Jordan by Windsor is situated conveniently just minutes from everywhere you want to be like Stanley Korshak, Dallas Museum of Art, or Dallas Symphony.
Contact us today to schedule a tour of our apartments in the heart of uptown Dallas and see all the reasons why you want to make The Jordan by Windsor your new home.